Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40030 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,404 (R$ 8,504) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)