Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,341 (€3,911) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)