Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01244 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,615 (₨ 210,239) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)