Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01248 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,761 (₨ 141,101) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)