Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01679 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,599 (Taka 95,201) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)