Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,704 (Rp 28,900,104) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)