Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00450 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,880 (418,201 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)