Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.544 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,178 (€2,059) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)