Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19078 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 89% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,906 (元30,956) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)