Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20873 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 23% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,800 (元22,995) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)