Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19272 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 85% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,408 (元38,441) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)