Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,072 (3,532,649 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)