Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34753 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,882 (﷼ 8,293) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)