Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35541 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,310 (﷼ 6,499) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)