Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35045 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,416 (﷼ 9,748) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)