Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19470 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,756 (元9,018) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (43 minutes ago)