Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19424 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,278 (元11,728) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)