Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,720 (元8,859) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)