Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00219 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,712 (1,237,590 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)