Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,437 (₩3,071,264) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)