Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,048 (₩1,804,808) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)