Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,645 (45,353,456 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)