Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,965 (33,309,288 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)