Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 AUD / VND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,121 (56,809,067 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)