Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33120 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,200 (6,642 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)