Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40471 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,138 (S/. 5,283) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (24 minutes ago)