Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,086 (CH$1,481,329) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (37 minutes ago)