Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,671 (CH$1,337,466) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)