Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13046 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,393 (Bs 18,347) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)