Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12779 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,156 (Bs 24,694) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)