Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07013 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,988 (Mex$ 28,347) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)