Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07042 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,011 (Mex$ 28,559) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)