Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,978 (R$ 4,692) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)