Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,115 ($1,601) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)