Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.350 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,439 ($1,807) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)