Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,330 ($1,761) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)