Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05748 AUD / HNL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,277 (L 74,405) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)