Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.529 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,905 (€1,900) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)