Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,463 (€2,228) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)