Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,568 (CH$1,290,811) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (32 minutes ago)