Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00202 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,496 (CH$1,238,867) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)