Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35620 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,068 (R$ 8,614) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (37 minutes ago)