Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,150 (175,783 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (44 minutes ago)