Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32394 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,252 (6,953 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)