Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,349 (22,572,365 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)