Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,261 (22,920,694 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)