Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,294 (28,781,064 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)