Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 AUD / GNF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,309 (22,985,567 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)