Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,002 (€2,113) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)