Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04896 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,213 (ARS $45,189) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)