Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03713 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,580 (ARS $69,485) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)