Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03853 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,889 (ARS $74,991) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)