Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08148 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,510 (ARS $30,806) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)