Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00865 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,248 (259,942 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)