Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00862 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,231 (258,916 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)