Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.404 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,434 (€1,734) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)