Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19449 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,039 ($b10,482) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)