Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19723 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,347 ($b11,900) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)