Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19411 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,322 ($b11,961) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)