Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31724 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,768 (5,574 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)