Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.334 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,797 ($2,097) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)