Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07339 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,438 (Mex$ 33,217) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)