Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,627 (Mex$ 26,372) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)