Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06819 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,080 (Mex$ 30,505) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)