Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13440 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,599 (Bs 26,781) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (44 minutes ago)