Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12472 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,646 (Bs 29,232) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,400 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (43 minutes ago)