Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13040 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,610 (Bs 27,681) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)