Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13213 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,461 (Bs 33,763) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)