Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 AUD / PYG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,036 (13,156,134 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)