Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13137 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,139 (Bs 39,119) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (37 minutes ago)