Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$5,673 (€3,524) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)