Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.570 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,222 (€2,053) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)