Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,531 (€1,688) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (44 minutes ago)