Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,957 (€2,523) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)