Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,013 (₩1,722,479) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)