Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,091 (₩2,538,466) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)