Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,017 (₩1,681,274) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)