Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03895 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,940 (49,798 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (29 minutes ago)