Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,910 (元9,843) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)