Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19929 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,845 (元14,274) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)