Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20455 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,645 (元12,933) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)