Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,501 (Taka 153,652) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)